It is SJ Gardiner’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information I may collect from you or which you may provide to me, in the circumstances set out below.
I will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with my legal obligations;
• I am performing a contract with you for our services; and
• I have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), SJ Gardiner is the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how I use your Personal Data, please contact me via my contact details at the end of this policy.
Personal Data that you provide to us
I only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with me on the Website in the
- When you sign up for my mailing list, I collect your email address and first name.
Data that I collect automatically
I automatically collect certain information when you visit my Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. I do not link this information with any Personal Data.
I will only use your Personal Data when the law allows me to. Most commonly, I use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of my website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from me, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve my services and Website through analysis of information.
I take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
I share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to me. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that I have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom I share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on my behalf.
I have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. I maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
This Website and my services are aimed at adults, and I do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting me via email at [email protected]:
• see what Personal Data I hold about you (if any), including why I am holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask me to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask me to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask me to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given me to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
I will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which I collected it, unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact me.
If I need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, I will notify you and will explain the legal basis which allows me to do so.
My full details are: SJ Gardiner.
Email for Privacy Questions: [email protected]
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.